Monthly subscriptions allow you to use HL7 Soup when you need it, and are far more cost effective for smaller projects. No long term contracts. Upgrade, downgrade, and cancel your subscription month by month. You can also purchase a license of the current release outright. Maintenance plans are available to keep you up to date.
|Price||$24.99 per month||$399 purchase|
|Software Maintenance Included By Default|
|Open or paste messages|
|View english interpretations of message with hyperlinks|
|Highlights and validation shown. Validation sets can be imported from Professional|
|Use custom/third party HL7 schemas e.g. UK's ITK for NHS|
|Create, save, and copy messages. Edit their contents. Update multiple messages|
|Use table lookups in the message and customise them|
|Create/Edit custom highlighting, validation or comparison rules. Export them|
|Send or Receive messages via MLLP, REST and WCF|
|Create Workflows to process your messages|
|Transform messages to and from JSON, XML, and CSV (Excel)|
|Write messages to and from a database|
|Rich .net API for message manipulation|
|Custom workflow Activities, integrate directly into your system|
|Supports HL7 v2.x - 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.4, 2.5, 2.5.1, 2.7.1, 2.8, 2.8.2, 2.9|
If you would like a quote, or have any questions please contact our Support page.
- You must obtain a license for each computer you use the software on. Therefore, a license is needed for each terminal computer on a network, including remote terminal computers.
- If this software is for personal use and not installed on corporate computers, you can install on up to 5 computers for your use only.
- You may also install a second copy of HL7 Soup for your own personal use on a virtual PC on the same host computer on which your first copy of HL7 Soup is installed.
- If this software is installed on a portable drive such as a USB drive, the portable drive is equivalent to one computer as described above
- Service begins as soon as your initial payment is processed. You’ll be charged the rate stated at the time of purchase, every month, until you cancel.
- Subscriptions keep your license valid for the previous and latest versions of HL7 Soup as soon as they become available up until subscription is cancelled
- Because there’s no annual contract, your rate is subject to change, but we’ll always notify you beforehand.
- If you cancel within 5 days of your order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 5 days, your payment is non-refundable and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
- Cancelation is easy, contact our Support page, or manage it yourself here. If you purchased a subscription before Dec 2020 via PayPal, do it here
- Purchasing a license outright is a one-off payment for HL7 Soup and any patches that are made to this version.
- Purchasing additional software maintenance keeps your license valid for the previous and latest versions of HL7 Soup as soon as they become available up until maintenance is cancelled
- Software maintenance may only be purchased with the purchase of your license. It is billed annually at 23% of the initial purchase price until cancelled.
- If you cancel your order within 14 days of purchase, you’ll be fully refunded.